Monday, September 10, 2007

Tuesday night 10 mile

Sorry for the late post but I have been out of town today. This is our last long tuesday night run before the Chicago Marathon and it is only 10 miles. I thought we would start downtown from the Old Capitol and then afterward go to Maldaner's for a post run drink and sit outside because we have already found out they won't let us inside after a run. If this doesn'work out we have Cafe Brio and Sammy's. Plan on meeting at 5:30 at the east side of the Capitol and follow the route below.

http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=162300

Hope to see everyone tomorrow for the run or just the post party. Don't forget that this Sat. is the big 20+ run for those running Chicago and good luck to all those running St. Charles.

Russ

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Got any ideas on the route for Saturday? I'm not doing the 10 tonight but I'll be there for the 20+ Sat.

Ordered my Trophy tent ticket. Can't wait!

Chazter said...

Enjoy the 10...my schedule says to only do 3-4 miles a few times this week. WOOT!!!

Thanks for the wishes for St. Charles.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

Our plan for Sat. is to run the Wabash Trail and back. I will have the route on the blog tonight.

Russ