Wednesday, June 20, 2007

RunAbe.com is now live!

Your Lincoln Memorial Half Marathon planning committee is very excited about the future of our hometown half marathon and we are well into the planning stage for the 44th running of this race on April 5, 2008.

One of the items we are most excited about is that we have a new, interactive website under construction. This website will serve as the gateway for all things related to the LM (including this blog)!

Thanks to Half Wit Sanya Kushak for undertaking this huge job!

If you would like to assist with the LM planning committee, just let me know. And if you have any special talents, know of any sponsors, or just have something that you think could benefit the race, PLEASE let me know. We ALWAYS need volunteers.

Check out a sneak peak of our new website at: www.RunAbe.com!

9 comments:

Anne B said...

The new web site looks awesome! Great work, Sanya!

Kari F. said...

Great work Sanya!

Emily K said...

Sanya! I MISS YOU!!! (And your parents too!)

Great job on the site!!! I love it!!! :):):)

Sanya said...

Hey Guys - I miss you too! I'm going to pick up my new orthodics tomorrow. I may try to run on Saturday, but we'll see. I've been hanging out on the ellyptical for way too long!

Hope to see you all soon!
Sanya

Sanya said...

By the way, great job on the newsletter Anne!

Chazter said...

Sanya, photo montage looks sharp on the site.

Yes, Anne is doing a great job on the newsletter too. The latest addition was full of information. TOP NOTCH!

Anne B said...

Thanks Sanya and Chuck, but I can't take much credit since I'm using Sanya's template!

Sanya said...

Whatever, Anne. It's yours and you're doing awesome!

Sanya said...

Oh, and Chuck, this is just a temporary pageholder until I start coding... Check back in a couple months:)