Monday, February 09, 2009

Workout for Tuesday 2/10

The workout for Tuesday, February 10 will have us doing the same thing as last week, except let's try for six hill repeats instead of four.

So...warmup towards the pavilion, down the hill, then over to the Carillon hill.  Take a rest, then run up the hill and jog/walk back down six times.  Cool down back the way you came.

If you did not get one of the Saint John's Children's Hospital light flashers on Saturday, I will have them again at our long run on this Saturday.

5 comments:

Farmerspice said...

I'm finally going to be there and the weather is great!! My cave trail workout kicked me in the rear this weekend. YIKES. Will I know anyone?? I'm a little nervous at my first run with a group since High school. Eek.

leah

Anonymous said...

Tim,

I have a lot of light flashers from the credit union that were not used at Frosbite this year. You are welcome to have them if you want. Just let me know. Dave Bretz

Anonymous said...

Well I would love to join ya in the run so can u give me more infor. Thanks Monty Flynn

Anonymous said...

What is the distance for Saturday?

Anonymous said...

9 miles!

What about the week after? Tim, do you have a schedule of the long runs? I'll be in Florida on the 28th and I was wondering how long that run was. I hate to do a long run in Florida so I may switch the long run weeks.

Pamela Enno