Friday, August 10, 2007

The State Fair Parade Run 2 Mile - Post Race

A big THANKS to race directors Marcia Grant, Helen Cooper and all the volunteers that helped out in this years race. I am sure its such a daunting task to coordinate with the state fair officials and traffic coordinators. This race is usually the hottest event to run in the SRRC schedule but somehow we always find crazy Half Wit minded runners participating. Kudos to all that were involved.

Great job to all Half Wits who participated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T%hanks to the folks that put out the water and gatorade for saturday's run. To cool down i walked thru the farmers markert and looked over all the vegetables. I thought, "Now that is what I should be eating instead of the three jelly filled doughnuts I had planned to buy." I remember one race where thay had slices of watermelon at the finish , wow! was that good and filled with liquid. I hope the Abe's finish has some in addition to the usual bananas and bagels - see you on the roads.