Sunday, January 20, 2008

Half Wits Help Needed

To all our regulars and those who have been Half Wits in the past, I am in need of some more "co-leaders" this year.

I will be out of town for at least two of our Saturday runs and I know I will not be able to make some of our weeknight runs.

What we need are people to set up the hydration stops for our Saturday runs as well as herding everyone for the pre-run instructions. It's not really a lot of work, but it is a great way to give back to the Half Wits!

If you are interested in assisting with this for this spring, just leave a post or ship me an e-mail.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help, Tim. The only day I will be out of town is March 1st. (I'll be in Marco) I think I can make all the other Saturdays unless a gymnastics meet pops up. Right now, the gymnastics meets are going to be held mostly on Sundays.

Pamela

Kari F. said...

I can help out too, Tim. A Saturday would work best for me as I usually kickbox Tuesday nights.
Let me know!

Kari

Tim said...

Pam & Kari:

That's great! Thanks. I know that I will not be at the Saturday runs on March 1 & 8, which will be the 11 and 12 milers.

We can talk some more at the first Half Wits run.

Anyone else want to help with the Half Wits?

Mary L. Rogers said...

Hey Tim - I can help. Any T/Th/Sa works for me!