Thursday, April 12, 2007

Routes for Saturday 4/14

While some of us are running St. Louis on Sunday, many Half Wits will be on the program running from Panera on Saturday.

Here's the plans for Saturday:

For Indy participants: you are pegged for 12 miles this week. We'll do the route to Washington Park via Fit Club West. Here's the map:
http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=109751 (12 mile)

For Madison participants: your run for this week is 9 miles. We'll do the same 9 miler we did before. Here's the map:
http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=104891 (9 mile)

To keep the groups together for a while, I would suggest taking the route out to Fit Club West turning east off Koke Mill and east on Iles, W. White Oaks, etc...(the "long way" to FCW).

4 comments:

Barry House said...

I'll be running the AMA 5k, so I'll wave at all you Indy Half Wits as you run by!

Good luck and best wishes to EVERY Half Wit running in St. Louis on Sunday and BOSTON on Monday! You guys are great!

Tim said...

Crap...that's a good point Barry. I completely forgot about the AMA (oops). We don't need runners going in all sorts of directiosn. I'll try to come up with a new 12 mile route for tomorrow.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The AMA was tempting yesterday, 12 miles in the rain without Barry to keep me going. What if I fell? Would there be anyone to help me up? I ran with a great group for the first few miles or so then everyone was off their own way.
I ended up doing the 12 plus a little more.

How was the AMA?

Barry House said...

The AMA was kinda fun, cold and rainy the second year in a row. I took off at the start and tried to run as fast as Marie--8:04 for the first mile!

I died soon after and crawled across the finish line.

Hope everyone had a good run!